Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sticking it to the 'Man'!

One might call me a psuedo-conspiracy therorist. I say: 'I never assume, I ask questions. Especiailly when my money and the Government is involved.'  So I decided to bring my personal constituions and everyday questions to a Blog format. Yes everyone... I too, have a blog now.

I started this blog for 2 reasons, to find people other people who don't mindlessly conform to the rules and outlandish standards set by hypocrites.

No- this is not a politcal blog.

No- this is not a 'green' website.

No- this blog is not made from recycled material

Yes- We'll share ideas, and thoughts on how we can put some money back in to our pockets, and more importantly share knowlege to help us become wiser, and more cognizant of our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment